Failure...
So, I wrote what to me seems like a poem... Lowkey, I hope no one reads it but here it is anyway. Failing is human, a natural part of life. To understand that is one thing, to embrace it is a different story. A failure is an interesting event it's an avalanche when revisited with hate and a ghost when ignored. Discomfort comes when we fall short, it's a painful reminder of our vulnerability, yet a potentially healing force. After doing worse in this semester than I would've ever imagined some bits of my heart hurt, and even with it all, I've learned more than ever: more about myself and about life itself, about school and friends I guess this is the balance that life can be, terribly sad and incredibly fulfilling within the same week Today I just want to cry about it So I will Crying is human, a natural part of life. Today, that I embrace.
This is a nice and concrete entry ... How did you do it?
ReplyDeleteThe thing that I highlight from this is the gratitude part. Sometimes I complain about my current situation but I don't stop to think that there are others in worse situations.
Thanks! You have just given me something to think about.
I agree with u guys. We're lucky enough to finish our semester remotly! If this global crisis hadn't happened, I wouldn't have been able to meet colleagues from all over the world and interact with them for the Coronavirtus breakout. Plus, I wouldn't have had the chance to enroll an online course on how to become a virtual teacher by Cambridge :) Nice entry Naomi.
ReplyDeleteHi Naomi. I like you share with us your personal reflections of these online classes we were somehow "force" to be into. Personally, I prefer presential classes rather than online classes, but I would say that I have learned a lot about this situation. I agree with you on your reflections and your feelings about this. Thanks for sharing this thoughts which clearly reflects a huge part of what you are :)
ReplyDelete