Failure...
So, I wrote what to me seems like a poem... Lowkey, I hope no one reads it but here it is anyway. Failing is human, a natural part of life. To understand that is one thing, to embrace it is a different story. A failure is an interesting event it's an avalanche when revisited with hate and a ghost when ignored. Discomfort comes when we fall short, it's a painful reminder of our vulnerability, yet a potentially healing force. After doing worse in this semester than I would've ever imagined some bits of my heart hurt, and even with it all, I've learned more than ever: more about myself and about life itself, about school and friends I guess this is the balance that life can be, terribly sad and incredibly fulfilling within the same week Today I just want to cry about it So I will Crying is human, a natural part of life. Today, that I embrace.





You know? Perhaps you should follow my advice: I believe the best way to help yourself and overcome stress is by speaking to others (not WhatsApp/messenger messages). Maybe you and the other person would be able to reach to an agreement on what to do first and so on as in a, sort of, teamwork dynamic.
ReplyDeleteI admit that the more I learn about time self-management, the bigger my eager is for procrastinating when using my lap. I just can't run counter to the fact that more than never before, I am responsible for my academic and professional success or my historical failure for having been a victim of distractions at home. XD
ReplyDeleteI'm a big time procrastinator but i only prcrastinate tasks that i don't like such as writing reports and paperwork for university.... but hey a teacher gotta do what a teacher gotta do! I try to simplify things as much as I can, working only during office hours. It's been hard but I think it is worth the try.
ReplyDelete